Want to increase your revenue & start living a stress-free life? Let’s connect.
In this episode we talk about Hacking Your Mind w/ Sir John Hargrave. Sir John is the author of the book, Mind Hacking: How To Change Your Life for Good in 21 Days.
I’m personally a big fan of mind hacking. In order to stay productive & live a happy life, you must learn these mind hacking skills necessary to focus & control your mind.
With all of the distractions we face today w/ our emails popping up, social media accounts pinging, text messages buzzing, phone calls ringing & everything other distraction.. no wonder we find it hard to get anything done and our new favorite saying is “I don’t have enough time.” It’s maddening!
The good news is, there is a solution. Sir John covers some very simple steps and principles of hacking your mind that you can put into action immediately in order to focus on what’s most important to you.
In this episode we discuss
- Why We’ve Become Addicted To Tech & What To Do About It
- How To Become Less Distracted & More Focused
- 3 Steps To Taking Control of Your Thoughts
- Why “Concentration Training” Is Important
- How To Improve Your Imagination
- And much, much, MUCH more…
Click To Tweet: “Those of us who can be aware of our minds & our addictions to tech will rule the future.” ~John Hargrave
Resources Mentioned in Podcast:
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
- Willpower: Rediscovering the Greatest Human Strength
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life
- The Success Principles(TM) – 10th Anniversary Edition: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
Connect w/ Sir John
Other Articles You Might Also Enjoy
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes. That helps to spread the word in order to get other listeners to find the podcast & tune it. Thanks in advance for your time!